EID Ul ADHA will be celebrated on Friday 31st July 2020 In Sha Allah. We are following government Covid-19 guidelines for everyone’s safety. To avoid disappointment please read the guidance below before you attend and come fully prepared.
DONATION APPEAL – As you are aware we are wholly reliant on the kind donations from public for the day to day running on the masjid and ask you to donate generously especially in these difficult times. It is only with your support we will be able to maintain these services and operate safely for the benefit of the local community.
- Try to walk to masjid and leave your car at home. If you need to bring your car then park with consideration for others as spaces will be limited.
- Please ensure you have – Wudu, Prayer Mat, Face Mask and Shoe Bag.
- Queue at the Nursery Car Park Gate – maintaining social distancing at all times.
- You will be temperature checked and advised where to go by volunteers and entry ONLY after you have confirmed you have 4 items mentioned (Wudu, Prayer Mat, Face Mask and Shoe Bag).
- If your temperature is HIGH then you will be asked to go home and will not be allowed entry for your safety and safety of others.
- Prayer Mats can be purchased at the gate for a minimum donation of £5 (this is subject to availability and should not be relied upon).
- We CANNOT provide chairs so if you have health or physical issues requiring one then please remember to bring your own fold-able chair.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are available for use on entry and exit.
- Once in the masjid please remove your shoes, place them in the shoebag and keep them with you, next to the prayer mat at all times. Please DO NOT leave these anywhere else.
- At all times stay at your designated place on your prayer mat. DO NOT leave your place until you are advised by masjid volunteers.
- Please remember to keep you face mask on at all times, covering your nose and both.
- After the Prayers you will be advised when to leave and which Exit to use.
- Please remember to take everything you brought with you.
- In the masjid premises/grounds we kindly request everyone to follow Covid-19 guidelines, by refraining from shaking hands or hugging one another and maintaining social distancing at all times.
- EID Mubarak and we hope to see you again soon.
- July 29, 2020
- 0 Comment