السلام علیکم ورحمة الله وبركاته
We are pleased to announce Congregational Isha/Tarawee Prayers will be held in the Masjid this year. However these will be performed strictly adhering to Covid-19 government guidelines and we ask you for your continued support and cooperation in the matter.
Please read the guidelines below to avoid any disappointment and help by sharing the message among your family and friends.
Individuals wanting to attend the masjid to open their fast are requested to:
- Bring their own bottle of water and dates, no other food will be allowed or consumed on masjid premises. Food/Drinks MUST NOT be shared with anyone.
- Return home after Maghrib Prayers are completed.
Isha/Tarawee guidance for congregation:
BEFORE PRAYERS (when planning to come to Masjid):
- Only Adults with no underlying health issues and children over 12 accompanied by their parents, are requested to attend.
- Please ensure children are not sent unaccompanied or with friends.
- If someone in your household is in quarantine, having returned from a country on the Government’s RED list, Please do NOT attend the Masjid.
- Wuzu facilities will NOT be available, therefore individuals are requested to attend the Masjid with wuzu.
- Ensure you come in good time & fully prepared. Bring your own chair if required.
- NO ENTRY without Face Mask, Prayer Mat & Shoe Bag. These will NOT be provided and you will be turned away without them.
- Limited spaces, these will be allocated on “first-come-first-served” basis.
- Gates/Doors will be closed at start of Isha jamaat or earlier if capacity reached.
- Late entry will NOT be allowed.
- Drinks will NOT be provided. Bring a water bottle or light sustenance if you need it.
- Please cooperate with the Volunteers at the door who will guide you to next available space.
- If Masjid is full or you arrive late, please return home and don’t argue with the volunteers.
- Walk to Masjid if you can and leave your vehicles at home.
- Drivers are requested to park considerately and make sure not to block any car or entrance inside the car park or on the roads outside.
DURING PRAYERS (when inside the Masjid):
- You must stay in the same place & wear a face mask at ALL times.
- No movement between mussalaas during time of farz/Sunnah/tarawee reducing the likelihood of cross contamination .
- If you are not feeling well or need to leave because of Wuzu then please contact a Masjid volunteer.
- Members attending to read farz of Isha only or reading less than 20 rakats of Tarawee are requested to pray on the ground floor to minimise disruption to others.
AFTER PRAYERS (when leaving the Masjid):
- Please ensure you use all 4 exits and reduce congestion at all times by maintaining social distancing inside the building and outside as directed by the volunteers.
- Please remember to take everything you brought back home, including chairs, litter etc.
ICEA Management Committee requests your full cooperation to ensure we can keep the Masjid open and services operating safely during these difficult times.
جزاك الله خيرا احسنَ الجزاء
- April 11, 2021
- 0 Comment